We Are Always Here For You When You Need Us

When we say we’re here for you, we mean it. We are driven to help our clients succeed and put them first in everything we do. Our customer support team is standing by and is ready to assist you anytime you need us.

Need a quick answer to a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below.

Contact us by:

Live Chat


Frequently Asked Questions

Get answers to most questions quickly with our FAQ.

We offer merchant cash advances to finance small businesses in all 50 states across the nation.
A merchant cash advance (MCA) is the purchase of the future revenues of a business to allow business owners to take advantage of future receivables or opportunities that they know will grow or sustain their business.

Small businesses can apply for an MCA to meet a short or long-term need for capital and have the advance deposited faster than traditional financing.

Each letter in “PIRS” represents one of the original partners who founded our company.
We combine our financial expertise with quality customer service to build lifelong relationships with our clients to ensure mutual success. We understand our clients need to work with someone who will support them, assist them, and challenge them.
You can apply over the phone by calling 888.494.4881.
To qualify, your business should have the following characteristics:

  • Minimum of 1 year in business
  • Minimum of $144,000 in annual revenue
  • Minimum 500 FICO score of the business owner

Balances can be obtained by contacting our customer service department at 888.494.4881. A payment history addendum will be sent by request.
We work with all industries with the exception of the following restricted industries:

  • Real Estate Rental & Leasing
  • Motor Vehicle Wholesale
  • Motor Vehicle Dealers
  • Lawyers
  • Accountants
  • Travel Agencies
  • Casinos/Gambling
  • Limo/Taxi Service

Our renewal policies can be different for each business and situation. Please contact our renewals department by phone at 888.494.4881 (option 3) or by email at for assistance in obtaining additional working capital.
If you would like to change the bank account where payments are being debited, please send a copy of the new voided check to along with your contact information.

Still Have Questions? We’re here to Help!